Donate to CALM
A financial donation to the CALM Foundation supports native wildlife conservation, research, and education for school children and the community. No donation is too small; every penny counts!
To make a financial donation:
When you adopt one of CALM’s non-releasable animals, you are helping us provide them with food, shelter and veterinary care, while also actively supporting California’s premier native zoo and garden. Naturally, the animal you adopt will remain at CALM in the care of our professional animal keepers. In exchange for your generous gift, you will receive various benefits.
Commemorative opportunities are also available — you can create a lasting memory for someone at CALM by placing a tribute in the area of your choice.
CALM Wish List
Non-monetary contributions allow CALM to direct funds toward capital improvement and other special projects.
CALM can use the following items:
- Gift cards (pet, grocery, hardware, feed or office supply stores)
- Esbilac-puppy milk replacement
- KMR-Kitten Milk Replacement
- Yams (raw/fresh)
- Frozen blueberries or blackberries
- Peanut Butter
- Fresh corn
- Frozen mixed vegetables (carrot, pea, lima/green bean mix)
- IAMS small bites dry dog food
- Purina dry cat chow
- Pedigree dry dog food – large dog
- Nuts – unsalted & unflavored – almonds, walnuts or pecans
- Bales – alfalfa, oat hay, timothy hay
- Ziploc freezer bags — quart and gallon
- Wire Exercise Pens (3 ft. and 4 ft.)
- Bleach Liquid
- White, all-purpose copy paper
- HE liquid laundry detergent — any brand
- Extra-large pet carriers — airline kennels
- Medical equipment: Vet Hospital Caging Units